Ten reasons to buy The Indiana Gardener’s Guide:
- It’s the perfect gift for gardeners of all skill levels.
- It’s the perfect gift for new homeowners, who may be wondering about their lawns, trees, perennials and annuals in their landscape. Written so that beginners can understand.
- Solid, practical information about gardening in Indiana. No gimmicks. Information you can trust.
- Symbols give tips on a plant’s attributes, such as native, cut flower, low water needs, fragrant, good for bees and butterflies.
- Offers suggestions for companion plants.
- Easy to use.
- Reasonable price.
- Limited supply. When the books are gone, they are gone.
- Signed copy for no extra charge.
- You can pay via PayPal, check, charge or cash.
$15, includes $3 shipping/handling. Order by Dec. 19 to ensure delivery by the holidays. Email Jo Ellen with your phone number for details, firstname.lastname@example.org.